The Nutrition & Dietetics Center of Cardio Care Specialized and General Hospital provides nutritional guidelines and comprehensive diet chart to maintain nutritional requirement of patients according to their health & disease condition.
OUT-PATIENT DIETETICS SERVICES INCLUDE
- Assessment of nutritional status
- Calculate the daily calorie requirement and other nutrient intake
- Make daily diet plan according to height, weight, age and based on disease condition
- Explaining the meal plan and counseling the patients
- Educating the patients about dietary restrictions (do’s and don’ts), as per the requirement
- We provide diet counseling for dietary management of Children, Adolescents, Adults, Pregnant & Lactating Women.
- We also provide modified diet chart for every disease: Diabetes, Renal, Cardiovascular disease, Gastrointestinal disorders, Liver disease, Cancer, Obesity and Underweight.
|Ms. Lamiya Jannat
B.Sc. (Nutrition & Food Engineering), MPH
(Nutrition), PGT (Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics),
Special Training (Nutrigenetics), India
CONSULTATION & APPOINTMENTS
Consultation services are provided in 2th floor from Saturday to Wednesday (5 p.m. to 8 p.m.).Diet consultation is also provided in every General, Specialized & Executive Health Screening
Packages based on the investigation reports. Patients can avail these packages at 1st floor of Cardio care Specialized & General Hospital